View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshadow View Post
I believe there is a very big difference between men and women in surgery outcomes, how they got TOS and how the TOS reacts.
Thanks for this. I'm blessed to have a physician for a spouse and very good health insurance. My neurologist and neurosurgeon (from my ACDF) are also very supportive and caring and have stayed involved with my case.

I went 5-6 days with only 2-3 hours of sleep per night last week. I finally slept 6 hours last night. I believe the trigger point injections, an increase in Pamelor to 20mg, Norco 5/325, and Mobic combined gave me enough pain relief to sleep. I believe Pamelor has provided the same relief I use to get from Cymbalta (had to stop because of tachacardia) with no noticeable side effects.

The symptoms on my left side are getting worse as my hand went into some wierd spasms trying to type this morning. I've also noticed a loss of dexterity when I hold a phone without even raising my arm. I'm beginning to believe that surgery is imminent. I'm hoping to get some definitive details from the ultrasound with Dr. Ahn tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.
nospam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote