Thread: Groin Pain
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Groin Pain

Hello all, My name is Laura and I am having major pain in my groin. I went to the Med Express in my area and they told me that I had a pulled muscle. They did not do any tests to find this out, she just told me that was most likely what it was.

It started last week about 5 days ago. I cannot pinpoint how it even happened. Just woke up one morning and there it was.

The pain starts in the groin area. There is a lot of times when the pain will go from the groin area and circle around to the front of my leg. Just last night, I noticed that the skin in the front of my knee is numb, which I thought was weird. Bur this morning, the pain in the front of my leg and knee are a lot more painful than the previous days. The pain in my groin tends to throb from time to time.

The pain is much worse when I am standing still. I am able to wall normally with the pain.

On a scale of 1 to 10, the pains has been as high as a 8 or 9 when standing. When sitting the pain is between a 1 and 4.

If anyone knows what this could possible be I would be so grateful. I cannot afford to keep going to the Dr for them to tell me that it is a pulled muscle and take an anti inflammatory. I would rather have a little idea and go to a Dr that will actually help me.

I am scared of any type of medicine that is habit forming, so I need to find a way to fix this without really strong meds.
Laura1975 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote