Thread: lost hope..
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi sadkill

I am so sorry, that someone added to your grief. I am sorry that your dog was taken from you in that fashion. I know it hurts, and added to the hurt you already felt.
I lost my best friend scruffy over a year ago, I know he was only a cat, but he was my traveling companion during the years I worked. I had a lot of loss in my life too, and loosing him was horrible. Having said that, I adopted another. Even though I do not love this one in the same way, it did help me with the feelings of loss, and helped me to move forward with my grief. He doesn't take the place of what I lost, but he aided me in the grieving process. He wound up being a blessing in my life, even when I though it wasn't going to work. Please adopt, allow another pet, which someone can't take away from you. Shelters are busting through with pets, wanting a home, and love. This will help with your grief. Go to the shelter and just look. Your heart will open up and some animal will look at you, and you will know right away, that the animal should come home with you. Allow God to work in his ways, to provide help with your grief. A furry companion on your lap is a healing thing. I hope you will give this a try. I care about you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-07-2012)