Thread: The Dizzies
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I still have dizziness after 11 months. Not to mention I developed a lot of new symptoms recently. I did have verstibular assessment and it is negative. I am doing better than average normal people. MRI and CT are negative.

Just forget it and live normal. Depression plays a big role in this PCS thing. It is something that we have a better control (comparing with other things) so don't let it hit you. Time will cure it or I will get use to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro157 View Post
Dizzieness or unsteadiness are some of my worst symptoms. I've been dealing with my PCS for over a year now. The thing that scares me the most is how ingrained this dizziness feels inside of me. It just wont go away. If i excersice the slightest bit still i get very dizzy and unsteady...over a year later!

Today I tried to start a new job. My first full time job in over a year. I was ready to put my best foot forward and get on with my life. Unfortunatley I set myself up for failure. I was soo dizzy all day it felt like i was walking on a trampline and my spacial awareness was way out of wack. This dizziness is eating away at me everyday. I'm not sure who I am anymore.

My brain doesnt work like it used to. I'm a wreck.
Johnson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote