View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Usually my fatigue is related to overdoing, and could usually be alleviated by some down time, but the last few months it has gotten to be way too constant. My fatigue right now is to the point of freaking ridiculous. If I take my medicine to keep me awake at work, I'm totally wrung out and useless by the time I get home.

This spring, my 15 year old is doing both lacrosse and track, so that means lots of running around after work. I swear I just get more and more tired and less functional. My hubby is a restaurant manager, so he is often gone in the evenings and it all falls to me.

Last night he was off, so he did all the running around and I took a nap and then laid in bed watching TV all evening. Am I all refreshed and great this morning? No! I am seriously pi$$ed that I still feel like dog poo.

Even last year I could keep up. I seriously need to figure this out. Maybe it is a flare?? I haven't felt this bad in years. I've actually been toying with the idea of asking for IVSM because I remember when it was this bad before and how the fog of fatigue actually lifted.

Take me back to days full of monkeyshines
Bouncin' on a bubble full of trouble in the summer sun
Keep your raft from the riverboat
Fiction over fact always has my vote
And wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

Jimmy Buffett from "Barefoot Children in the Rain"

hollym is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-07-2012), Blessings2You (03-07-2012), SallyC (03-07-2012)