View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Why am I so worried about Dr. report?

I take my son in today for the results of all his blood tests, MRI on neck, and echocardiogram. Dr switched him from Amitriptyline to Lorazepam last week. He's still having the cardiac symptoms: racing heart, high resting heart rate, chest pain all with no apparent catalyst. He can't get comfortable to sleep: his head hurts so much worse the last few days, his stomach hurts, can't look at video games (has been playing for months), his back hurts and esp his spine (to the touch and he says it's hard just to hold himself up!).

I am worried that they found something and worried that they didn't and will tell me it's all "in his head".

Will post an update after visit. Mostly just venting at this point.

current symptoms: still out of school, constant headache, migrating severe headaches, vision changes, startles easily, issues w/thermal regulation, delayed pain response, trouble sleeping, struggles for words/concepts/ideas, emotional about accepting what is, behavior issues esp when mentally fatigued.

currently on no meds (except sinus meds and vitamins) and goes to vestibular therapy.
worried_mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote