View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I finally went to a NUCCA last week after reading about it on this forum. It was a very gentle procedure. In fact it was so gentle that I can't figure out how it would even affect my alignment. The chiro that I saw has been doing this for over 20yrs, so I imagine he knew what he was doing. Unfortunately, I didn't feel any major differences after the adjustment. My hope was that it might help with dizziness, minor headaches, fasciculations, and the odd noises my neck makes when I rotate my head. I will say though, I spent close to an hour in a Target store the other day and I didn't get any weird dizzy or off-balance feelings. I didn't even get annoyed by the lights. So maybe it helped a little? Not sure, but I'll probably give it one more try before giving up.

You might find it helpful. It just didn't make quite the impact I was hoping it would for myself.
43 yr young female, suffered a mTBI with PCS August 2011 while playing ice hockey. Symptoms included dizziness, nausea, exertion headaches, trouble sleeping, fasciculations, sensitivity to light and noise, occasional numbness to extremities.
Lagr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Soccergal (03-08-2012)