View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I had really bad eczema or psoriasis (cant remember which) about twenty years ago, I would get sore spots on my scalp that would get weepy with something, and it would get little clumps of something dried and crystal-ish in the mornings (the crystal-ish stuff had a red tinge to it, but wasnt blood, at least it didnt look like blood). It hurt. I dont remember what I did to get rid of it. Some sort of shampoo, but it took forever for it to go away. Think I had it for two or three years. Doctor told me it was a skin condition, I just dont remember what it was called.

dont remember if mine ran along areas where nerves run. I know I had it where the scalp meets the neck, and behind my ears and on the top of my head. I just had it a really long time.

I had really long hair at the time...no idea if the length of my hair had anything to do with it.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote