View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
Bless you. Your journey sounds like a long one.

I cleaned up my diet years ago when my daughter found out she had celiac disease. Once she left home, we fell into some sloppy routines, and before ya know it I was stumbly, but and wobbly and had all sorts of issues. I was diagnosed with MS. One of the first things I did was clean out my diet. Went back to locally bought food, raw milk, home grown veggies, and nothing from a box. We can have mac and cheese, we just need to make it from scratch, not tip out a box. HUGE difference in how I felt.

I still have MS, and once they write that on your medical chart, they dont tend to take it off, and I have had my struggles along the way, but I am convinced that my journey has been a much easier one because I am considerate of what goes into my body.

I hope you continue to improve.
Thank you, it has been a pretty long journey. Considering I am only 25, it has been a life altering journey. But I think it was for the better. I have noticed that I am becoming better than I was before I hit my head. I dealt with anxiety because a year before I went through a traumatic experience. So it is feels like I am in uncharted waters feeling calm and collected now. It has been a long 2 years and 4 months of breaking and molding. I have experience the dark night of the soul and I am thankful that I can see light now.

I pray your situation gets better. I know that it can and will. B-Complex and whole food supplements should be able to help you as well. I will be praying for you. Keep believing, keep asking, keep pressing, keep knocking.

Psalm 121 "I lift my eyes up unto the hills, from where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth!