View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Hubby and I are bringing her home around 4pm. This vet is on a very busy difficult street to navigate during rush hour. In the mornings it is not so terrible as the traffic is going east. But in the afternoon the Westbound traffic is awful...so hubby said he'd drive us and carry her to the car for me.

I have a darkened bedroom which is a hold over from my working midnights years ago. When Weez came home she had pupils super dilated and was crazy...didn't know who hubby was, and was in general hallucinating etc.
I just kept her in there with me and she rested okay that way until night time.

We'll try Houdini that way too. I guess it depends on the drugs used. She was done at 10am, so hopefully she will be a bit over it by now.

She was much less active after her 3rd CORE shot (2 days she refused to play with Weez). That is the only vaccine I'm getting for her, other than Rabies in June. On Dr. Mercola's new Vet series of YouTubes with Dr. Becker, is the "father" of humane vaccines for pets. He said the CORE shots are important and safe these days.

Speaking of Weez, she is looking all over for Houdini and crying now. Doesn't understand where Houdini went. I took a little nap before lunch and was awakened by Weez's crying. She doesn't vocalize much unless excited by food, or some activity or toy or other thing.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (03-08-2012), Dejibo (03-07-2012), Kitty (03-07-2012), Lara (03-07-2012)