View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Been diagnosed with severe generalize fibromyalgia.

Is it possible that fibromyalgia would have a connection with all of us (who has been diagnosed) by the type of water we drink by the years, the air we share or area which would be semilar everywhere and combined with our work experience and also our way of living.

The only thing I know so fare, that no body knows enough about it, except that we have live with it, talk about it, prove it even if not visible to others, try to reorganize our way of life depending the severity of the pain and the worst I felt so far is to find a doctor who will listen to you and will not tell you it's all in you're head, even if you have been hospitalized for two weeks because you couldn't feel you're toes, fingers, have pain all over so bad the the muscles would only quit on you.

For I believe that the first step is to find a professional who really listen to what you have to say, and from there who knows.........