Thread: squeaky g key
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just wanted to say that I am very sorry for what you are going through. It sounds to me as though the RSD is spreading. It can spread anywhere at any time so there's no set "path" that spread follows. I would try to be very aggressive in treating the RSD in the right leg and try to get it to go into remission ASAP. If you read ballerina's tDCS thread that is on here she just dealt with the start of spread into her leg and got it to completely go into remission. She gives pretty good details about everything she did. With RSD...we all know time is of the essence. So don't wait when it comes to pain in your right leg. Treat it IMMEDIATELY and AGGRESSIVELY. You just might be able to save it.

I know from my own experience that the spread from my left ankle to my upper body (including both arms and hands) could have been much much worse if I had not pushed myself with physical therapy in those areas even when it hurt so bad I thought I was going to die. Unlike my ankle which took months and months to get diagnosed and started on appropriate treatment, I KNEW what to do for the RSD in my upper body and once I got working on it the spread stopped and I was able to get the function back and the sensitivity to a manageable level. This has been much easier to do than it was in my ankle which is still by far the more severe of the RSD areas even though the others cover more of my body. Does that make sense?

Take care.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cinders999 (03-07-2012)