View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I always find it helpful to be informed about what others have experienced so that I can learn from it and apply certain principles to my own injury in my own way.

As for a conversation with Jens Voigt, It would be very helpful to have that conversation with him especially training-wise. And yes, while he's a pro athlete and I'm not, there is still value there.

I wouldn't discount others' experiences, Mark. My guess is that you're assuming I can't think for myself, correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, I've been working out after two months since the accident and I've recently been pushing 340lbs on the leg press. It has been a long road (pardon the pun) to recovery and I'm not even at 100% yet.

Risk? I'm one of those who like to live my life, not worry so much about risk as much as the benefits.

Chacun son gout!
Hit by a car while on a training ride on a bicycle Aug. 17, 2011. Loss of consciousness, road rash, left leg issues, head trauma, broken bicycle. Dealing with PCS - short term memory loss, verbal memory loss, attention loss, slow processing speed, irritability, anxiety, word-finding troubles, impulsive, tinnitus, fatigue, OCD. Intellect intact, motor skills intact, other cognitive skills intact. Motivated to get better!
bh_pcs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SI33 (03-08-2012)