View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Whine all you want.. I totally get it..

You really do know who your friends are.. I mean since this attack and me not working.. (ER visit etc) I did post it on fb as my co-workers are "friends"..

Not one of them has called me to ask me how I am... maybe with the exception of 2 who said they would stop by for coffee.. guess what they never did come.. no surprise there..

So I find comfort in my family and other friends who love me unconditionally and here of course..I know when I'm having a tough day I won't be judged.

The couple times that I did have to pop in to work to drop off some paper work I was with my hubby I was walking with a cane.. my manager said what I wanted to hear( her cousin has ms) so I really thought that she would understand.. nope.. not a phone call. I almost felt like they didn't believe me.. like I wasn't limping enough..

So I say "screw em" I know who i can count on.. I was just a number anyway.

Oh yeah, I got a wheelchair today..

I'm okay with it..My spasms have worsened and now I have drop foot really bad.. I see pcp on tues.

On a lighter note.. I'm venturing out on Monday to see a performance of my fave singer/friend Johnny Reid .. We got an invite from his management so we will be on TV ..I'm bringing my chair a little nervous about that..I will be in front row.. then we will all go 30 women strong to brunch then we'll buy his CD..His previous CD have all turned double platinum.. I know.. he's like a teenage crush.. it's going to be fun.. hopefully we'll get to chat... but I'm a little scared of the looks not from him but from strangers..I will get used to it..

Thanks for letting me whine..
Cindy
misshayleesmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (03-09-2012), hollym (03-09-2012), Judy2 (03-19-2012), mochagirl13 (03-09-2012), SallyC (03-08-2012), tamiloo (03-10-2012)