View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Thanks Kitty.. you know sometimes I look at the photos of Houdini and she has this "devilish" quality. In life she does tend to watch you alot. She is a big watcher in fact.

She really is not as severe as she looks. I sometimes hear my disturbed mother's voice in the back of my mind, saying fearful things about Houdini. If my mother were here she'd be spooked and complaining about "that evil cat". My mother was very ill most of her life and hated cats...thought when they looked at you they were "up to some thing like attacking you etc".

But Houdini in person is so lovely. Dr. Pierre calls her "dainty".
Yesterday she came and lay down next to me in bed for a brief time during the day, and put her little head in my hand. She is also very soft with her paws, on us, and while playing. I've never seen a cat like this with her feet. Houdini is SO POLITE. So sometimes the photos--like these make her look "harder" than she really is.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (03-09-2012)