View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Kicker

definate about the hippie, not so sure about the gypsie. I am adopted and really don't know where I came from. I was a senior in HS in 69'. A wannna be flower child, my folks put a tight rope around me so I couldn't stray too far. Being adopted I was protected. Hindsight tells me I was a handful to deal with, and I still am. I don't follow a path at all! If the sign says "stay on the path" I am the first to venture off the path. I liked to skydive before all these health issues. I rode a protest train to canada 6 years ago to fight the drug companies and the Governments unwillingness to negeotiate with those companies. I read to the point of the ridiculas, I never stop. What are you like kicker? What are some of the personality traits you have? I know a little about your medical condition (MS) but not alot about you. Since you are invited to my party, I'd like to know about you. Hope this day finds you in good spirits. Looking at the news, that is a challenge initself! ginnie you can PM me any time you want.
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote