View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi pjdk

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I too was very very confused when I first got here. Just relax, and there will be others who can help you navagate around the site. You got a post in, and that is the beginning. All will become much easier as time goes on. I still get lost sometimes two years later, and don't know how to cut and paste a post for a specific site or thread. I am learning to.
You can respond in any forum your want, or post anyway you want. All conversations are open to you.
At the top of the page is a search bar. If you tap that, and tap in the particular medical issue you have, such as MS, Traumatic Brain Injury or TBI, or any other medical problem. That will get you to that site where others have the condition you do. If you look to the right of where you posted, there is a long list of different rooms or threads you can go to. Start to play with the site, investigate. I was told, nothing can be broken, so go ahead and play a bit, and listen in on some of the forums. There is a social security forum, spritual forum etc. All are open to you. This site is great for support.
Tap back to us, what ever questions you have specific to your medical problem, and one of us will be along to help you. You have found a very good and supportive site. You will make some friends along the way. I came here with severe Cervical issues, facing a big surgery, I was crying, upset, depressed, all of it. I found this place, just like you did, and I never left. I am glad to welcome you in to Neuro Talk. Feel at home, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote