View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin

Wow..you have alot of changes going on. Kudo's to you for quitting. I used to be a smoker and let me tell you quitting was the best thing for me. The withdrawels get easier. I will say my one year mark is coming up for me. I never ever thought I could do it, especially after my injury.

I would say alot is going on by stopping but I think its for the best to continue not smoking. Your brain will really appreciate it. Yes I think you are shocking your system but I quit before my injury and it was a shock to me then too.

I would say to continue to rest, rest, rest. Eat good foods and replenish your system with vitamins. Mark has a list that he recommends. I will say it's helping me.

As for your daily "breakdowns". I say, "let it out". You are lucky if you can. Its better than holding it all inside. I know it feels awful, we all have gone through these battles. You will get lots of support.

I will say good for you for quitting. Be determined and stay strong. After the third day the withdrawels should get easier. Oh yes, drink lots and lots of water. Flush those cigarette toxins out. Dont be suprised if you start coughing. All that crap gunked up in your lungs needs to come out. Just visualize yourself with healthy lungs. You will smell better, look better, have more money, and a sense of pride you have never felt before by succeeding in this journey.

:0)
xxxxcrystalxxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote