View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Help reading my MRI

Can someone please tell me what this means; The L4-L5 level demonstrates normal disc contour and signal intensity.No extradural are seen The neural foramina are patent bilaterally. The L-4 L-5 level demonstrates norrowing of the disc and interspace.There are degenerative changes with loss of normal signal intensity from the disc annulus with obscuration of anterior epidural fat.The neural foaming remain patent. There is loss of normal signal intensity from the disc nucleus at L-3 L-4 also reflecting early degenerative change No significant extradural abnormalities are seen. The neural formina are patent. The L2L3 level demonstrates a mild 2mm Central disc protrusion with a corresponding extradural indentation on the anterior subarachnoid.L1L2 normal IMPRESSION: mild 2mmdisc protrusion/herniation L2-L3 Evidence of early degenerative disease L3 L4 and L5. I Have a lot of pain sitting down been off work for 8 months. I'am a Truck Driver 48 yrs. Thinking about putting in for SSDI Thank You For You'r Time GOD BLESS
Lakerfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote