Thread: Hair Loss
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

A lot of meds cause hair loss. You might want to google the ones you are on and read up on them. Bill was on blood pressure meds that made him lose his. He never started going gray nor losing his until the last few years. But he did complain about how much he was losing. I read up on his meds for him and told him which ones were causing it.

My hair is doing that curly thing on the ends in area. It just started doing that awhile back. Kind of wierd. It does look like a curly ribbon you would make. I lose a lot of hair at times and I did hear that you lose so many a day, I forgot how many.

I have to have mine thined every time I go in for a cut. They can't believe how much I do have. I go to the same place and it never fells they have to thin it. Mine is down to almost my butt now. Like you my hair is my favorite thing about me.

There are things like Rogaine out there for men and women. They do work, I have seen people that use them.

I don't know if it's part of the RSD or not. Everything else seems to go with it.

Have a good day,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote