View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Help Karen, much concern and caring

Wait a minute, you live in UK.... no mention was made of anothre nation before where work was performed on you. The Dr Who, Tardis concept of you being, I thought in hospital in the UK recieving care does not compare with a nation struggling for its very survival at the cradle of civilization of the Greek peninsula.

Greece? This ocurred there? The photos and all regarding what appears amiss was done there? Is this true?

Redness, soreness, temperature this far into your healing at the battery/generator site seems as though something is unwell. You have been to hospital, to emergency, to show them what is happening.... so much seems awry.

What is going on here is difficult to understand and wrap my arms completely encircling the whole story you now live.

Being in hospital, a place which can sort out risk, possible harm to body, possible things which are occurring under the watchful care of physicians to manage temperature, if it is increasing in your body as a whole, is truly something YOUR DOCTOR/CONSULTANT, as seems to be the language of preference indicates, is the only missing party in this forum WHO HAS THE MEANS TO DELIVER OPINION, CARE, AND RESTORE HEALTH to your body.

We are ill equipped to offer more than our experiences, our care, our prayer.

The doctor in charge of your case is the missing party who must be providing medical care.

Throbbing, redness, pain so late in the process, gaping oozing wounds, AND you mention temperature, if you mean your body temperature is increasing beyond the human norm, illness or infection are often the culprit, and DOCTOR must treat, or emergency room must know.

It seems all I offer is Hospital, but you write of being unwell, of feeling worse, and now of temperature. Shall you go to emergency care to find if there is something happening within you which is potentially placing YOU at risk?

I never experienced any of this post surgically. Ever. Pain yes. Implant sutures were firm. Generator site was tender, and red, and irritated because a foreign object was placed in there.... but two weeks after surgery things were calming. I never had FEVER. As a matter of fact, on the scale of things to bring immediately to DOCTOR if I experienced it post discharge showed FEVER AT THE TOP OF THE DISCHARGE FROM HOSPITAL PAPERWORK.

I care deeply about you. I cannot fix this. DOCTOR is the party equipped to observe, opine, chart a course of care, and set it in motion. GO.

In the meantime, I will pray, for that is something I may do,
Ever caring for you and your blessed husband who must be worried,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-10-2012), fionab (03-11-2012), Rrae (03-10-2012)