View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windseeker242 View Post
I was unfortunately not wearing a helmet at the time of the initial accident. I was "too cool"...... . I can give up skateboarding. Thats no problem. I'm not a "Star" It's not going to make me any money. I'd rather keep my head safe after these experiences. In a simple sentence. If skateboarding were to leave my life suddenly (well....it kinda has) I would not fall into a depression or anything like that. I'd rather play it safe.

But the boom........I sail racing dinghy's. Lasers to be precise.(no pun intended The boom is quite low and you get hit more often than you realize. I don't want to give up sailing as I instruct children in a small community. If I give up sailing, I feel like I'm giving up on my students. There are not many people who could fill the void if I left. (It's a small sport here)

Nonetheless. These things don't matter until I recover.

Supplements:

I am currently on a B-Complex vitamin
I am taking a Cod Live Oil supplement for the EPA and DHA but I'm not dosing heavy on it as to avoid too much Vitamin A

I am trying to get out today to get some ALCAN but I am kinda hesitant to start loading up on supplements. I don't want to inadvertently make things worse.

Thoughts, opinions and experiences are encouraged. I feel like you guys understand.
I'd add ALCAR to the supplement list, and take D3 daily.

I took B vitamins and DHA in the summer and didn't feel much benefit. It could have been that things just weren't ready to normalize again, but it honestly felt like it was doing nothing for me. Since starting ALCAR, major change.
SI33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote