View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi rap

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I can't address the trouble you are having with that particular organization, but I can understand the frustration you are going through. To be cut off from the medications you need, without giving you others to take their place is horrible to do to a person with RSD. The insurance companies seem to like to do that to people. I have issues with medicare/medicaid, and it hasn't been easy with those agencies either. I hope there will be some others able to post to you, about similar problems with this doctor and insurance program. The label they gave you for your psych evaluation sounds like an excuse to me, to remove the help from your life. I hope you fight this for all you are worth. I do not have RSD, but I certainly have great compassion for those that suffer from it. I have PN and cervical issues, and pain is not my friend either. I hope you get some resolution, to where you can keep the medications you need to give you quality of life. Do you have a lawyer? I would go that far, if it meant I could have less pain. I wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote