View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default can drop a message

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjdk2012 View Post
Ginnie,
Thanks for the help. I have been struggling with health issues since my late teens and early 20's. I have a list of surgeries that I have to keep in written form or I will never remember it. I saw a Neurologist yesterday that said I was depressed to the point that I would need to consider going to a shrink and get a better control of it. I cried and told him I hurt all the time and that is why I was depressed and I needed someone that did not just think I was too complicated and shuffle me off to someone else. That the pain I am dealing with constantly is what needs to be addressed. Thanks so much for the note.
-pjdk, if you need to talk to someone drop a message to me and i will try to be there just leave a time and i will try to jump on line at that time. to leave a message click on my name and you can find where it says leave a
message. i sent u one the other day, u may not have seen it. at the top right of the screen you see welcome, then your name 2 lines down you see private message if there is a number over 0 then you have a message just for your eyes. i;ll check every couple hrs to see if you leave a message.
in my opion most of have been told to see a shrink, we don't need to what we need are doctors to read up on SM & ACM. what i did was researched on line and printed out everything i could and took it to my doc and told him to find me someone. what he did was started to research himself and started with mild pain meds and went to stronger meds after awhile. i found even some neuro haven't a clue. you may have to keep looking for a doc that listens to you. good luck.
tc and be safe. try to be strong
mikegiar1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (03-10-2012)