Thread: ssdi benefits
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 04:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default ssdi benefits

ok here is the situation - i had recently went to a physcologist to see if i am still eligible for benefits and they asked me a few questions like have you ever done any drugs in the past and i told them yeah i smoked pot a few months ago but i havent dont it lately but i was only doing it to relieve some tension and to help me relax but it did not good for my anxiety just made it worse and thats why i do not do it anymore and they asked me if i take meds and i told them i do not take them now because they did not do anything for me and told them that i see a doctor here in about 2 months to discuss it with him and they asked me if i ever been convicted of a felony and i told them yes back in 1997 then they asked if that was the only one and i told them yes but i was convicted of 2 i believe but i have been recieving benefits for the past 12 years and i didnt know if those answers would cause me to lose my benefits and i would appreciate it if some one would give me their view of the situation because i am kind of worried that i might lose them based on the answers that were given to the physcologist -
ravens4life35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote