View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry somebody dropped the ball

I just reveived a letter concerning my reconsideration and it says I am still not elegeble for SSD. January 31, 2012, I saw a Board certified occupational & enviromental DR who specializes in the Evaluation of Disability and imparement ratings. After a 2 hour examination and a 19 page report involving all my previous surgeries which include bilateral shoulder replacements, ( 3 surgeries) the last shoulder surgery involved nerve damage from the operation, 3 back surgeries, an MRI report that shows 3 herniated discs, 4 protruding discs, neural foramina stenosis at 4 levels, sciatica, facet arthropathy, loss of disc space at L5-S1, L4-5 and bone spurs. I have a PPI rating of 65%. When I saw my personal physician on Feb 29 2012 I asked him if he had heard from my attorney yet. He told me no and that he had been waiting to hear from him via letter or phone because he had read the report from the other DR and is in total aggreance with his entire report. I just talked with my attorney's secretary this past Friday 3-9-12 and told her my DR was waiting to hear from them and she said she would get a letter to him ASAP. After reading the letter further its shows that they never received the 19 page report OR the report from the EMG test OR the fact that I have been taking medication and counciling for depression since January 2012. I called and left a message with my attorney stating that I am outrged and demand some explination from him first thing Mon a.m. This could of ended at this reconsideration level if he would have sent ALL the proper documentation like he was supposed to. NOW I have to go to the AL judge to prove my case and I'm stuck with this worthless laywer. I heard if I fire him now it could cost me a lot of money which I dont have. What should I do????
oldcarp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote