View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well It went well, I am still in the hospital they wont let me go untill i can control the pain with just oral meds.

I cant say enough great stuff about the staff at U of M and the surgeon. He really knows how to put your mind at ease and all the worries out the window.

I can already tell a difference since the surgery was done, before I would be in pain and severe muscle cramps between my shoulder blades typing on a computer and here i am typing and no pain or muscle cramps> i know the oxy is helping the pain issue but the cramps were what bothered me the most.

So If you need to have the surgery, and are willing to travel to Michigan, it is worth every min.

I have had surgeries at 7 different hospitals and this place is by far the best hands down. The staff cares about you every step of the way and they all bend over backwards to help you in any way they can.

So thanks for the kind words and I will update my status in a few days. Anyone have any questions please feel free to ask, i will be more then willing to answer any questions I can, I like to help people in anyway I can

Thanks and God Bless

Rich
RichEmmers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (03-19-2012), rbn4jsus (12-05-2013)