View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Drifting,

It sounds like you may be working against yourself. As you said, your head aches worse from stress at work and time on the computer. This is your brain telling you to take it easier. Your brain is not recovering when you put it under any stress that causes symptoms.

Are there steps can you take to reduce the stress load at work and limit the computer time at home?

Have you tried using Tylenol and/or aspirin for your head aches? If your head aches are not constant, aspirin and Tylenol for when you get a head ache would be worthwhile. You can combine full strength/dose Tylenol and full dose aspirin and get great pain relief. My doctor told me to combine them rather than take stronger pain meds.

I have head aches frequently, especially since a bump in September. I take Tylenol as my first step. If it does not work enough, I add the aspirin. I rarely have a head ache that the combination will not solve.

Then, you could go back to the 10 mgs at night to help with insomnia and mild head discomfort.

I live with mild head discomfort, not quite a head ache. It helps to try to not focus on it just like ignoring tinnitus helps too.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote