View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for the quick reply

Ginnie and Mike,

Thanks for the replies. I get the chance to check my messages often throughout the day but a live chat room would not work for me. My journey began a very long time ago. Migraines as a little girl. I have had to lumbar surgeries with the second on being a fusion way back in '99, I have had Carol tunnel surgery on both hands (left one twice), left ulnar tunnel release, left shoulder repair, gastric bipass surgery (I lost 126 pound) but because of the depression and pain I have gain half of that back. I have had gall bladder, hysterectomy, two kids (4 angels in heaven) I have mixed sleep apnea, problems with fast and irregular heart rate, the list goes on and on. I just need to get some relief. I did see a new doctor this last week who did order a new MRI, when I was treated for a possible stroke in '08 I had MRI that showed a synix and a cyst in the pineal gland. I have started tracking down all of my records so that I can compile thing and try to map it out so that I am better informed. My friend has been diagnosed with Chair I and that is who is helping me with this. Our MRI are identical and add the syrinx to mine and the symptoms that have me side lined most days. I still manage to home school and do daycare but I am pretty wiped out but the weekend.
pjdk2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote