Thread: John Hopkins?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy Uh

I think the thing with Jh is that they use your mental health benefits so u have to have A clinical dx of depression or something. I have a friend who went thru their program and didngreat but she has a mental health hx.

Deb

Good for you. I wish more of us would do what you did. I have not heard of any one w/RSDgettng any real treatment there.

It is really ashame when patients have to experience such negativity with an MD. It also took be some time to find doctors to 1 correct my arm which I almost lost funtioning and 2 to deal with my RSD. If was just luck that my son had a friend who's father worked for the NBA, National Basketball Association, and he is the one who referred me to the Hosptial For Special Surgery. And when I tell you if I didn't get proper treatment at the exact time I was referred I would have lost functioning. As it was they, HSS, did not tihink I would get more then 45% back. But I did about to 90% and that's pushing it a little, returned to work, PT only, but it gets me out and keeps my skills up to date, and I at least feel I have my life back to a point.

Ballerina, I hope everyone reads your post because just because a person as the 2 letters MD next to there name does not mean they are doing there job right and looking out for a persons best interest, like they take an oath to do.

Thank you again and so sorry you had sucha bad experience. But thank you for sharing so we can all be aware.

Gabbycakes[/QUOTE]
debbiehub is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-09-2013)