View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Pros and Cons to Everything

hey, as i started a thread on the last board, i would like to know what pros and cons people see thier child/themselves as having due to autism. it interests me because not anything is just BAD. i relate to myself as having some good qualities that i can attribute to base defects of autism like my ability to engourge myself in thought. to emerse myself in my interests and evoke my abilities of thinking outside the box to see things in a new light.

heck in technicallity everything that is a pro is a con too. my wife likes how i think but sometimes she feels put out from me when i don't interact inside reality sometimes. i don't mean to it is just really fun to think my thoughts and run around perplexing ideas and things. while me and her utilized my logic bound thinking to reorganize our bathroom with products in places based on type of product and usage of product while having an overlying factor of the products access time (meaning how often will the product be used and in what type of frequency?).

see pros and cons to everything, the logic that is me helps and hinders. anyone else have any nifty examples?
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote