View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the edits everyone!

I'm also impressed you typed all of that from your phone!

Take it easy. I think your brain's healing is WAY more important than any possessions, like your house, or anything else in your life. That's the conclusion I came to about my own life. You can get another house someday or try to fix or work around any problems that are created from all of this, but you only have one brain and if you mess it up, fixing those problems will be super difficult. I've been dealing with PCS for about 19 months now. It has been really scary for me at times, but my #1 concern is getting my brain back or close to "normal" for me and at this point not much else matters to me. I miss my brain and regret taking it for granted.

Make sure you eat healthy food and take B vitamins and Omega 3-6-9 Oil. Your health and nutrition will have a distinct effect on your brain's healing. There are other threads with oodles of information about it on this forum.

Check out the links in the sticky at the top of this forum - there are a lot of links with some very good information in them.

EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote