View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Thanks everyone

Thanks every one lol sorry so hard to read I just tried wow! I feel dumb no sleep high stress caused that. I've been reading info got alot on here. And yes I have had spine realignment and such messages but my main doctor that does not take bwc says physical therapy is my route. Now to find a bwc doctor that will agree. I live In Ohio and from the get go the docs got switched and treated me like a drug addict. Without ever putting a hand on my back. Which if they did, they would have seen it was as big as a baseball from bleeding. The doctor even told me it was time to switch from ice to heat and stretching, while it was still swollen and bleeding heat made it so much worse. I'll try and get the ball moving since I'll be off for awhile. A few other questions I've had slight anxiety problems in the past but nothing that stayed. I noticed that alot of my symptoms get worse with anxiety and stress, rapid heart beat dizziness insomnia. I'll try not to stress so much but it's hard at first I must say you guys are so strong dealing with it for so long. Has anyone had anything that has helped with ringing of the ears? It drives me nuts and as far as anxiety should I ask doctor for anxiety meds or just try to cope? I wouldn't want to be on them for along time I know there addicting. But I've noticed it seems like my main problem, atleast makes me worse feeling. So if something will help I'm on bored I'd honestly rather withdraw from something for a few days later and hate it for a short period of time, rather to feel like this for along time. My family doctor hasn't been much help always short with little or no answers. But i have realized there's not many doctors with experience with pcs. I understand but should I ask for a referral to a neurologist or someone that has experience with head trama? I just find it odd that he just now has tried a steroid, instead of trying to help my worse symptoms. The steroid has seem to make it much worse honestly! Thank you for putting up with my improper grammar I am still posting from phone I don't have a pc at this time. Thank you for your time. ~ justin
Jhovattz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote