View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default almost the same pains

Quote:
Originally Posted by nw31705 View Post
So sorry it took me so long to reply. I do still work PRN only because I force myself. I have to to pay for my cobra which ends in June. I don't know what I am going to do after that because I can't get any insurance with pre-exisiting conditions. It is hard because I am always in so much pain and I have a duel diagnosis; I also suffer with complex regional pain syndrome. I am at my wits end.
i have almost the same pains and numbness. i was DXed with syringomyelia 20 yrs after i started feeling the symptoms. my Chiroprator sent me for an MRI that's when it was found. it's in my neck that;s where all the pain comes from. luckly it hasn't grown in the 10 yrs after the first MRi. i get one every yr.. i have seen about 6 neuros 4 said surgery and the other 2 said wait till it moves or gets bigger. i even sent my MRI to 2 doctors to read. if the Chiro didn't send me i would still be lost, the doctors i was seeing wouldn't send me cause of the cost or something (prob no kick back). wish you the best of luck.
mikegiar1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote