View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
Hi there
as you only made your post a few hours ago and it is a Sunday, when most members are spending time with family, church etc and not online as much...please don't become disheartened at the lack of responses...the forums are busier on week days

Please also note that the views come from all who have read your post *not* just members here...so that includes anyone who has found it on Google and also the Google and other search engine bots

So just be patient and anyone who is able will try to help you
so sorry, I just don't think I have mcuh time to be patient, I shouldn't have waited so long thinking I could hadle this all by myself. I am so weak right now and while I told my husband to hide the bottle,from me and he is not home for me to plead,for it, I have a couple pills I hid from him... Guess I had a Feeling I couldn't do it... Just one Little pill and I will feel right again....at least what I have come to think of as right. I did take some old out of date Xanax and is calming me down but I have cried for two hours straight and now can't even breath through my nose....
Oh well Maybe withxanax I will at least sleep now and tomorrow is a new day. This detox is so evil though...does anyone ever know what they are getting into when they take a drug like tramadol which at first is like a life safer and then it turns on them! Thanks for at least saying something to me....I don' t feel as alone.
Graclyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote