View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Justin,

Try to remember to use punctuation and to separate your lines of text when you post here. I was able to get through that last one with some difficulty - but I know there are folks here who are going to have too much trouble reading it at all when it's posted like that.

Tinnitus is a horrible thing. I've got it. I've had it since the accident I was in. I'm a professional audio engineer and technician so it totally drives me nuts and makes me very worried that I'll never be good at mixing live shows again, if I even get well enough, cognitively-speaking and physically, to try.

I've posted some links about it in a thread nwsmith started (I think) at some point in the last couple of months.

The tinnitus I have has gotten better since the accident. I still have hope that it will eventually go away.

But at this point, it's really the least of my worries, although it is very annoying and a constant reminder of what has happened to me.

If you find ANYTHING to help reduce or eradicate it, PLEASE post it here on this forum. I know I'm not the only member here who wants to be rid of it for good.

I don't think any of us care about grammatical mistakes since we probably all make them. So don't worry about that. But our brains are struggling to do even the simplest of tasks so again, please try to make your posts easier for us to read.

EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote