View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi graclyn

What you are experiencing does sound like some kind of withdrawl. I felt much the same weaning down from morphine. However, I read up on tramadol. and it was not suppose to be so addictive. The hot and cold, chills and sweats is what I went through too. My concern is that it is related to the MS, and not necessarily the medication. If these symptoms persist, and your doctor is not responsive to your concerns, I would ask for a referal, and see a doctor specializing in MS. Call the doc, and ask him again about the tramadol. It sounds like you are having a terrible time with the whole situation. If you feel bad enough, and this does subside, I would get to an ER. Real detox needs to be monitored by a physician, and a gradual approach is usually used. If this is the tramadol, and there really is an addiction there, you do need a doctor to help you reduce the amount in a more humane way.
I am so sorry you are going through this. I sure would act on it, misery would drive me to the doctor. I hope others will be around to give a few more ideas to you. I know what that withdrawl feels like, and my doctor went slower for me. Get some help if you can to sort out exactly what is happening to you. You will get more responces, I am here to listen to you too. You can PM me, and I will answer. I try to come back as often as time permits. You are not alone, I care. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote