View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your support and story.

The problem is that I have a stress fracture on T-2. Unless I can talk him into leaving a part out, T1-2-3 have to be fused. And because 3-4-5 are bad and he wants no more problems for me, he wants to do From C2 all the way.

I trust him lots, he teaches at a research hospital and is the chief of staff for that department. But I have emailed him some questions.

I don't know what I will do if I can't drive. We live in the boonies and... well hubs is 19 years older than me. He doesn't like to drive now. I drive for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I forgot to mention the issue of driving. That was also a concern of mine. I still have C1-2, though it is not so good. I also have T1-2. You need both of them to drive. I have trouble looking over my shoulder as it is. I no longer drive distance or at night. short trips is really all I can do and be safe. If you can keep C1-2, or T1-2 you would be in better shape to be able to drive. C2- T3 is a very long rod, and turning around would be very difficult. Do ask your doctors about this, and get as much information as you can. I am sorry you are going through so much. ginnie
MalindaK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote