View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko1221 View Post
I read your orginal post about tDCS and check back to it almost daily to see the progress that youre making and the comments from others as well. I am very newly diagnosed and want more than anything in the world to beat this beast into submission. tDCS is something I've been telling my husband I'd really like to try - I would try anything, really - but this is something that there is so little risk involved with! Its not something I want to try on my own though. Im scared honestly. I feel like if I could have it done just one time in a clinical setting, or have something actually show me how do it (dumb it down for me) I would be less reluctant to dive right in. Hopefully this will be something that I will eventually be able to try, but I hope that by then its not too late to get the full results possible.

If you can travel to Atlanta you can consult with Jim Fugedy, the most knowledgable tDCS doc in the U.S.

If not then please consider trying it yourself. If I had just been diagnosed it is the first thing I would try. It is not rocket science. If you can apply a bandaid to your forehead you can do tDCS. It is a little intimidating in the beginning but there are folks on the tDCS thread who can walk and/or talk you through it. What state do you live in?

tDCS totally knocked out an injury related fresh case of CRPS for me. Totally gone!!!!!!!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote