Thread: please help me
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 01:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default please help me

[Usally i post on pn which i have i also have spinal cord issues..But this is not for me and please if you have a answer,opinion i would appreciate it.My mom passed away 3 yrs. ago and left me her childhood friend,since my children are grown and far away she thought we could help each other...
Bob is 78 yrs. old he fell yhe other day on his hip-but area got up said i'm fine..Now since i'm the one who usually falls i didn't think anything about it..The next day he went to his heart Dr. shee sid let's take a exray just in case,she called said everything looks ok...Now Bob is ask no questions kind of guy.
Finally the question it's been 2 weeks since he fell i saw him do it he did not hit his head just a hip but thing is.Now he can only stand or lay down flat on his back he cannot sit down,another family Dr. looked at the e-ray saw nothing they put him on Cyclobenzaprine and Darcocet,didn't help than trandol and that made him so dizzy i thought he would fall again he has a lot of medal in that leg do to a head on collision do you thing they should of taken a mri..He has had problems with sciattica but he COULD sit down This is a great guy i don't know what to do,he dosen't want to leave me but he's really a mess and in PAIN!!!!!!!PLEASE help me help him the Dr.s don't seem to care...Thank you Many blessings Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote