View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I really didn't want to start something, but...?

Why NOT talk about IT ALL? All of last year...I'd had vision problems..either associated with the PN, something else I already had, the meds or something new...Turned out to be none of the above, found out I'd the big C tho, this year...

The diagnosis of the vision stuff [now in abeyance, thank you very much!] was that it might be a 'non-aura optical migraine'. I webbed up furiously, as those who know me can imagine...[how many 'different' ways...can you put this to the search engines--or whatever they are...geesh I remember CARD CATALOGS in libraries!] Summary? I hiked up-electronically mind you- more dirt roads than one could conjure up! & summary is piddly-poop! However, thru out it all...I was, despite all my various docs' reassurances, scared spitless! & I wasn't even in Seattle! [No offense to that region, I'd TAKE a 'rain tan' rite now I'm soo 'indoors'!] Now, I'd been the cataract route, almost a decade ago [the thyroid route also ]-run in my family...OH joy! So, That aspect was out, early in the process..that's how I got all the vascular stuff checked out tho. All came up totally rosy...Good maybe ![?]! The fearson top of fears are worst enemies What was it from the POGO comic strip? I'VE MET THE ENEMY AND IT IS US! is patently true.

Has ANYONE HEARD FROM BOB LATELY? I am hoping and sending good thoughts, but, I want to send more, AND know HE IS OK [as well as a PN'er can be] now.

Meantime, off to check out McCormick Spices, the folks who invented 'flavor sprays' I believe! Think on it! for those of us with weight problems...what a way to diet or lose weight! For those who can't eat, what a soporific?
Good thoughts to all and always - j

Last edited by dahlek; 09-19-2006 at 11:32 AM.
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote