View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone! I finally slept just 5 hours but I feel alot better. It's just a stressful situation with me and my luck of doctors. I've seen him about once a week since my accident. Everytime he still always says a week or two weeks I should be better.

How does he know that? Is it because my MRI came back ok? I've read people that have had normal mri's have had pcs for long periods of time. It has just got worse and worse and I as I tell him this he always has a simple answer. I'm thinking of going to another doctor just for a second opinion.

Also I asked him about a referral to a neurologist. He said in a few weeks if your not better that's the route we will go. I even told him today that the anxiety is the worst part for me, he just seems to blow that off. If you have had high anxiety exp at a level were Ur chest hurts all day, then you understand were I am coming from. For now I'm going to try and relax and not stress the situation. I'm going to go pic up some vitamins and things and give that a go. Thanks ~ justin
Jhovattz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote