Thread: Hair
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had a haircut two months in and OUCH was it painful. The lady at the Hair Cuttery was digging the razor into my scalp...not good! After that experience I let it get pretty shaggy up until a month ago when it was just plain uncomfortable. This time I went to a different Hair Cuttery and told the lady that I had a concussion recently and that my head was very sensitive. I got my usual buzz cut and she was very gentle asking me if she was hurting me or not along the way. No problems! She got a big tip and I'll be going back to her before I look like Cousin It again. So I suggest your tell the barber/salonist(is that what they're called??) what the deal is and ask for the gentle treatment.

__________________________________________________ _______

7 months PCS. Headaches, tinnitus, anxiety, depression, easily aggravated, frustration. Did this to myself. One too many bourbon shots. Did a face plant on the side walk. Sustained concussions from this(embarassed) before, but first time getting PCS. Been alcohol-free since this happened, found Jesus, and have done a personal and spiritual 180.
TooStressed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote