Thread: I Wonder #34
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to have a hug from Alffe 'just because'.

I wonder at granddoody and his penchant for yelling in the middle of the night for "DADDDDYYYYY" and banging his crib against the wall. All Ross has to do is walk in, give him a stern look and say, "Bubba...it's NIGHT time, lay down." And he does and goes straight to sleep, LOL.

I wonder at how pi$$y a mood I'm in today. Sometimes I think my body remembers the old hormone cycle of yesteryear and pretends it's having PMS on occasion. Everyone is irritating me today.

I wonder if it's because I just can't figure out how in the WORLD single people ever get anywhere in life financially, though I know they do. I think you gotta have a lot of drive.

And speaking of a lot of drive, I wonder if you've seen the movie Pursuit of Happyness. What a great movie. I truly admire that man but again....there is a man who had a ton of drive.

I wonder if you know that in the very last seconds of that movie as Will Smith is walking with his son, the man he passes is actually the man he is portraying in the movie.

I wonder that the movie made me remember something so many of us conveniently don't know about or choose not to think about every day...the tons of homeless we have in America.

I wonder why you can get booked and tested for alcohol in a matter of minutes, but to find out if alcohol played a role in your death, it takes days/weeks.

I wonder if you know we've had such a cold spell that all the spring flowering bulbs are now laying limp, flat and dead on the ground. Mid bloom too!

I wonder about that beautiful moon from ((Addy)). Reminds me of a night last week when our moon was SO brilliant in the sky and in a perfect position from my bedroom window. So I opened up the curtains and laid in my dark quite bedroom in bed and watched it for some time. I love the moon.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote