View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

YES WAY TO GO ! Good for you that you are taking care of this. insurance dose pay for the study and the machine.
For years i had to nudge my hub when he stopped breathing. he did not believe he snored but let me tell you he dose!!!! like a train loud loud snoring, then hed stop .. stop breathing and id have to poke him a bit till he inhaled again. now he has a cpap and i have to get used to that as the hose and or mask slips off and it sound like a wind storm or i look over half asleep and wonder where i am till my witts come and i realize i am in bedroom with hub.
DO NOT GIVE UP when you get the cpap and mask. it took my hub about 2 wks to get used to wearing it . at first it is uncomfortable but stick with it!
he cant sleep without it now and its been about a month so far. he is rested when he gets up and his moods are much much better because of the TRUE rest from sleeping uniterupted . so dont give up stick with it okay?!!!!
oh and give hub a extra desert for getting you to the sleep place and have one yourself for going too. happy for you! and too hope all goes well for you and yours.
many blessings
Peace and Love
Burntmarshmallow...BMW... Tina ( p.s. florida here too daytona beach area nice to meet ya )
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote