View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcarp View Post
You are correct about stress.If fact I am writing this from a hospital bed cause I started having bad chest pains and shooting pains down my arm The doctor said it wasn't a heart attack but their keeping me overnight for observation and stress tests tommorow Thank god.My wife is stressing out now.That is exactly what family members are saying bout this lawyer.He is dragging it out for the money.I am scared for my wife and kids. I plan on going to the SS office when I get out and give them all the documentation my so-called attorney was supposed to.THANK YOU for your support. God bless everyone
i learn the hardway about "stress".especially when it comes down to this "SS"business.it can give highblood pressure.can cause you to have nitemares back to back.even make it hard for you to concentrate on anything.iknow i have been where you at.i thought all that talk about how stress was just that.."talk".until it happen to me.and it was all due from this "SS"stuff.not knowing about what going to happen next..how my case is coming along,etc,etc.i was put on highblood pressure and sleeping pills.thats how bad it got for me.i will recieve my first "SSDI"check this week.and i still have the side of effects of what i went thru.so we all here understand how you feel.we dont say this to be nice.who else understand but us "NT"members.no we dont know each other and probably will never meet.but we do care here very much.its why we listen and try to give advice from our own experience
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote