Thread: voices
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Humility in Deepest Gratitude

Oh the BLESSING Lara you shared with me by posting the link to the sub-forum....... the sub-forum of which I knew not. God is so good to deliver you as a messenger to illuminate the path. I do not have time just now to go establish the required new user account to access that reference on the base PsychCentral page, since my NT login does not function there; however, you will see me emerge through the portal maybe later tonight, for I have SO MUCH to write!!! So much.

Our son has made great wondrous strides on controlling helpful meds which give him new freedom of mind to be productinve, for he so wants to be, and he is helping to run our business. Thank you God.

Voices have actually been gone ever since he settled into medication management under doc's care.

His twin, identical twin, monochorionic identical twin, is frightened to death of the possibility of descending into the hell his brother knows so intimately, and yet he who fears graduated from university summa cum laude in business, and he too, helps in our family business. Thanks be to God, but he suffers OCD as does his twin who ALSO has the devil os Schizoaffective Disorder otherwise known as Schizophrenia with which to deal.

God is amazingly gracious in helping us. We are humbled. As well by the grace with which you shared the link.

I will come.
Promise,
My newest and now deep friend,
I have to get ready to go to work now,
Being a lawyer with a client who depends of me to avert war,
The opening salvo I authored was transmitted yesterday,
and I await the astonishment of those who squabble on the other end,
when the read my certain, and I pray effective, plan to settle all things,
to restore peace, being now fully aware I harbor a fully developed plan
to protect my client in all things,
Gotta go,
In Deepest Appreciation, praying God's blessings on you today,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-13-2012), Brokenfriend (12-26-2012), Lara (03-14-2012), Rrae (03-24-2012)