View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
Hi, I posted back in January that I had gotten into a motorcycle accident in Oct and had PCS. I recently started back to work 3 days a week 4 hours a day.

Well this past weekend I was a passenger in a car and someone hit us on my side, Totaling the car. I slammed my head on the roof and got taken by ambulance to the hospital where I got 10 staples in my head. When I told them I had PCS they said they could not tell me if it would get worse or not.

I didn't get knocked out this time, was just in a fog for a bit. So far just more memory issues. I know it took a few weeks for my PCS to show up the first time. I'm wondering what the odd's are that it will come back full force.

I'm seeing my DR this week.
So sorry to hear about your story. I hope all goes well.

Took 3 days off work (plus 2 for the weekend), doctor said mild concussion and did not order a CT scan.
Felt symptom free for two days in late January and late February.
Decided to exercise (skating in January, light cycling in February) and symptoms returned with a bang.

March 15 2012: Medically cleared to return to action! Thank you all for your kind words and support. For those still suffering, know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay positive and healthy
baultista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dgreen (03-15-2012)