View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I wish it were not either of those things! Your spinal turned up normal? I also wonder if you can get an upright MRI, where you stand up. They may be able to get the back side of it better. Can they do another MRI with the hardware in? or CT? I did have another MRI after my first fusion,. Maybe ask about the upright to your doctor. How much pain are you in? ginnie
Fortunately pain is not a big problem-hpyer sensitive left arm with mild-mod left shoulder pain

-I do have left sided weakness and sensory problems (I use crutches and/or wheelchair), mild urinary and bladder issues, respiratory muscle weakness and swallowing issues, but they don't know whether this is caused by cord compression (b/c they can't see back there) or if I also have MS or MG

I'm thankful to still be highly functional (I work full-time) and am not epecting "them" to be able to fix anything--even if they saw something compressed back there, another surgery would risk paralysis

--they can call it what they want---I only get hyper when things are getting worse
eeyore2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote