View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so saddened by your post. This all sounds like abusing a patient to me.

I am so sorry you've been through all you have and this is the end result. Do you mean to say that you have never had an MRI? Is it of your brain? Your spine?

You can go to a urologist - without commenting at all on anything - and ask them about the incontinence. They might throw a drug at you though. If those muscles aren't strong, you will have problems. But there are other things that cause it.

I have a really hard time believing that you are aspirating because you have a conversion disorder. Give me a break. And C5-7 stenosis or compression isn't responsible for incontinence. And and and . . . .

Yeah, once they feel "threatened," not only will they not help you anymore but they'll make sure that no one does. How childish is that. AND harmful to you.

Do YOU honestly think that you have a conversion disorder? They are normally self-limiting and your symptoms have been going on for a LONG time.

I am beyond the ability to handle seeing what patients go through. And I know how much you've gone through. I'm stuck between angry and sad. I can't imagine how you feel.

What can we do to help?

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote